Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is a table-based assisted stretching system focusing on the fascia and joint capsule as the key elements in achieving optimal mobility, strength, performance and pain-relief.
What makes Fascial Stretch Therapy different than traditional stretching and bodywork?
- Manipulates, lengthens, and re-organizes your fascia
- Is pain-free
- Increases and restores normal joint space (did you know that 47% of your flexibility is locked up in your joints?)
- Improves flexibility on the first session which becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation
- Improves breathing patterns
- Improves posture
- Makes you more mobile and makes you feel more “athletic”
- Greatly reduces soreness from a hard workout or a hard day on the slopes or in the mountains
- Makes you feel relaxed and focused
- Feels Great 😉
For more info or to schedule a free 1 hour session