12 month (Unlimited) - $135
8x/ month - $115
12x/ month - $135
Service Rate Unlimited $145 - military, students, teachers, firefighters, police, EMS
Unlimited - $165
Couples - $300
Open gym - $99
10 Day Punch Card - $150
20 Day Punch Card - $260
Elements Package | New to CrossFit
Basic Elements Package - 2 weeks of elements + 6 weeks of CrossFit - $250
*FREE TRIAL (w/CrossFit Experience)
*Free Trial requires at least three months of prior experience. Only for potential new members, not Drop Ins!
If you have questions, Contact us.
**$500 fee to break contract unless moving 30 miles or more or surgery with a doctor's note
MUST sign Membership Contract when signing up for either a contract or Month to Month!
- CrossFit WODS
- 720 Strength Training - olympic lifting, powerlifting, strongman, body building, core, accessory work
- Personal Training
- Personal Programming
- 720 Fit - endurance/boot camp
- Open Gym
- Corporate Classes
- Elements Package – $250 – 2 weeks of Elements + 6 Weeks of Unlimited CrossFit Classes.
- Clients new to CrossFit must complete the elements packages. We run a new elements course the first 2 weeks of every month.
- Element classes are held on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7pm.
- Element Start dates for the next months:
August 6th, September 10th, October 8th, November 5th, and December 3rd (plan accordingly to fit one of these start dates into your schedule).
- 6 – one hour private classes – $225
- Clients new to CrossFit must complete our elements program.
Cancellation & Hold Policy
- One month's written notice of cancellation is required.
- $10 hold fee per month up to 3 months in a 12 month calendar year
- CONTACT: EMAIL
- Memberships fees deducted on the 1st of the month with the credit card on file.
- Please have at least three months of prior experience at another certified CrossFit affiliate. Our trainers will evaluate both your current fitness level and your knowledge of CrossFit movements and terminology – 1 week of free classes!
- Contact us for free trial
CrossFit 720 Schedule
(mobile may need to slide schedule into view)