Our workouts will stay the same throughout each class over the course of a day. The 6:00 am class will be doing the same workout as the 6:00 pm and everything in between. You are welcome to come to any class that works for you on a daily basis once you have tested out or finished element classes. Feel free to move around, It is beneficial for people to stick to a class in order to meet some people in the gym and develop more of a sense of community. These classes will be focusing again on the mechanics and consistency pieces of CrossFit but will also encourage the element of intensity.
- Come often, and early (10 minutes in advance) every week. 3x or more/week for best results.
- ATTITUDE – Cheer others on, clap and give high 5’s – it will improve YOUR results!
- Be responsible.
- Stay alert, awake, and fully engaged in class.
- Pick up after yourself – re-rack weights, put away boxes, re-hang rubber bands
- Clean up after yourself – bring a workout towel and wipe the floor if you spill water and/or chalk.
- Be honest with your numbers! No “snitting”!!
- Use the web site daily to watch for upcoming info, workouts, and posting comments
- Participate in all seminars and events – they will really help your training
- Skills review
- Skills of the Day
- Workout of the Day
- Cool-down & Lecture
Element classes are held once a month. (4 sessions and 2 weeks of unlimited CrossFit classes)
The class times will be at 7 pm Monday and Wednesday evenings.
As a new member, you will be starting in our “Elements” course which is designed to expose and teach you the essential movements of CrossFit. In order to progress to the regular classes, you must prove to the coaches that you are capable of performing all movements correctly and – above all else – safely.
You must attend “Elements” two times per week for 2 weeks. The element days (Mondays and Wednesdays) are broken into four unique training sessions over a 2 week period (which are the required days you must attend).
- Be sure to arrive on time or 5 minutes early.
- There is an additional $30 charge for each class missed as the curriculum is progression-based and make-up classes require additional coaching staff.
Graduation is not guaranteed by attendance only. You have to be able to demonstrate good basic competency in ALL essential movements contained within the curriculum. Repeating the “Elements” course, if needed, will ensure that you do not get lost in the regular CrossFit classes. It also ensures that you will be able to continue to move forward and progress. You will be able to continue to move forward and progress.
*Private Elements - if you can’t make the scheduled group classes, we do offer private elements which cater to a more flexible schedule. SIGN UP!
720 Fitness is a high Intensity, high burn training camp with dynamic exercises to burn those calories. It's a full body workout full of muscle toning and fat burning exercises. Designed for everyone, the program consists of weight training without the barbell, high-intensity cardio, flexibility improvement, plyometrics, and core strengthening.
Our class times are Tuesday & Thursday at 4 pm.
Personal training for those who want an alternative to the group coaching environment. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get stronger, prepare for a competition or improve your technique, an individually designed program will yield faster results. Your coach will work with you to establish your personal goals, assess your movement, and design a program specifically targeted at improving your deficiencies and optimizing your strengths, thereby enabling you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible. Your private coaching experience will be tailored to your specific needs, and will include:
- Mobility exercises to improve and restore joint range of motion
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare for specific movement patterning
- Strength and conditioning exercises are chosen to specifically achieve your goal
720 Barbell Club is offered Monday and Wednesday evenings at 5 pm & 6 pm. This class teaches the client proper technique of the Snatch and Clean and Jerk along with related strength movements to improve form and efficiency.
These classes are properly programmed to grow on each other. This is conjunction with core, gymnastics and accessory work at the end of class. This class is meant for a beginner, intermediate and advanced CrossFitters and Olympic Lifters!